Friday, April 20, 2012

Some Think I Am The Slow And Weak Of The Herd


But I am here to tell you that I can move like a jungle cat when I need to. I just tipped over my banana/peach smoothie (which I smoothied myself) but had the speed and presence of mind to pull the keyboard out of the way of the mess. It would have meant going out to get a new keyboard because there is not way that I would have gotten ever bit of that smoothie out of all the nooks and crannies. As it is I only had to wipe up around the monitor. Imagine 'bullet time' from the Matrix - it was that slick and cool.

3 comments:

csmith2884 said...

Knocked a glass of milk off the table and caught it un-spilled before it hit the floor. Wish I could still move like that. Did you know some keyboards can go in the dishwasher? Never been brave enough to see if mine could.

Tempo said...

You're a legend Cal...

Sebastian Black said...

I don't always have the presence of mind to move things like you do (well done) but I am great at falling. When I fall, my being goes into some kind of autopilot, and I land in the least injurious way possible. Really, it's quite impressive. Still, I can't enjoy smoothies near my computer as much as you.