Wednesday, April 25, 2012

More You Need To Know About Me


  • 51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
  • Graduation from University - Do mug shots count?
    52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
    Nope, I love singing along. I was born to play the lead in 'Fiddler on the Roof'.
    53. Is Christmas stressful?
    Christmas is the devil. Hate the holiday ever since my Dad died. He had a way of putting the spirit of the holidays into everyone.
    54. Ever eat a perogi?
    So many that I should be a perogi by now. It was a choice between Perogies or steak for supper
    55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
    Cherry
    56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
    Astronaut, Time Traveller, Teacher, Secret Agent, Monster Hunter


    57. Do you believe in ghosts?
    No. I have studies these kind of phenomina since a kid and I have never come across anything that would convince me that spirits and visitors from the afterlife are true. Same to go with vampires, werewolves, zombies, living mummies and space squid.
    58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
    Several times. Usually when they change something in the Matrix. I often feel I am not alone in an empty room. I can tell when the phone is going to ring. I think it's because of all the zinc.
    59. Take a vitamin daily?
    Yes, because I am a Flintstone's Kid
    60. Wear slippers?
    Of course, I am not a savage
    61. Wear a bath robe?
     If I had one I would.
    62. What do you wear to bed?
    shorts and t-shirt
63. First concert?
Trooper - Hot Shots - Keystone Center - Brandon Manitoba, Canada

    64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
    Kmart from the old days.
    The had black and white 8x10 pictures of Charlies' Angels.
    65. Nike or Adidas?
    Neither. I don't wear the MAN'S brands nor do I play SUN CITY!
    66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
    Fritos
    67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
    Pumpkin Seeds
    68. Favorite Taylor Swift song?
    The one where she sings about me and how I didn't hurt her when we broke up.
 69. Ever take dance lessons?
I have and I would love to date someone who would join me to do that as a hobby.

70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
I hope she would be a teacher so we could have holidays together. Shift work would not work. It would also be great if her family was involved in a centuries old blood feud with creatures that live close to the Earth's core.

71. Can you curl your tongue?
                It's almost like a magic trick.           
         
 72. Ever won a spelling bee?
Yes, several times in fact.
    73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
    Most every day.
74. What is your favorite book?


Dune
    75. Do you study better with or without music?
    Without. You need the quiet to focus.