Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I To Z Blogging Challenge - The Letter 'J' - Joy



Currently I can find nothing that I can turn into a 'J' themed blogger post. I refuse to talk about Jesus and his younger, less popular brother, Jeebus.

There are no 'J' days of the week and it's really into spring when most of the wintertime JAM has started to run low.

I would write about JUMANJI, that fine Robin William movie from about ten years ago. It's a perfect movie for the kind of great afternoon I'm having her in the prairies. But that is what I did last year. I am nothing if not fiercely original.

So I decided what would give me the most JOY. - joy that you can contribute too.

If you like what I do here at 'The Cave Of Cool' then you can please tell me in a few words. I may be able to discover new followers and contacts through our sites and in the end, that would really be the thing would give me the most JOY.

If you totally ignore my call for some love, then I already have my post for the letter 'P' - PITY or maybe PATHETIC. Don't let me down people. Certainly some of you are doing well enough to have some love to share.

14 comments:

Daph said...

John Jacob Jinglehimyer Smyt is going to be pissed at you!!

aww all of your bloggie posts are wonderful.


joy joy joy!!!

DrGoat said...

Seeing as I check in with you every day several times, you must be doing something right (for me anyway). Back in the 60s-70s-80s, J was a special letter. I smoked plenty of them. J is also for jerk, which evidently I am at least 2 or 3 times a week. Jaguar is good too.

TS Hendrik said...

I like knowing what I'm going to get when I come to the cave of cool. Wry humor, imagination stimulation images, opinions that, while I may not always agree, make me think. There's all the good common geekness ground that we share, and a war on the cephalopods to boot. If the blogging world were the Justice League, I'd consider you to be its green lantern.

joe ackerman said...

yeah, I'll go along with the good doctor. it's all good. except the cats. I don't like cats, and cats don't like me.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Cal, are you on the list? If not, I can sneak you in. (I am the A to Z List Master!)

csmith2884 said...

in a (I love the cave of cool)few words.

Chase March said...

I like how you represent my home and native land. Canada rocks!

You also have one of the best blog titles ever. You have entertaining and interesting content that I check every day.

Straight up, you rock!

Keep brining the joy!

M. D. Jackson said...

The Cave of Cool has given me the joy of getting to know the guy who I consider to be one of my best friends, even though we've never actually met in person.

This summer, though. Beer and chicken wings, port and cigars. Right?

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I really dropped the pooch on this one.... I could have found a picture of a Jamaican smoking a joint while fixing me up a fine plate of jerk chicken. I dropped the ball on this one.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

YOu have planned at least a week in my summer MD. It's long over due and I needs me a road trip.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

You can sneak me on Alex. I will take all the attention I can get. Can we portray me as one of those 'Make A Wish Kids'?

Cora said...

Joy here at the Cave of Cool? Well, duh. What's not joyful here? You find all the BEST stuff to share with us. :-)

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Thank you all my friends. I do because I love.

Kelly Sedinger said...

This blog tastes great and is less filling!