Sunday, April 15, 2012

Favorite Mugshot Of All Time


It was only a matter of time before this girl on this night with this hairdo was going to end up behind bars. I am depressed that I was not there for her drunken rampage. I understand she lost her underwear in some sort of 'struggle' with law enforcement. This is the reason I started this blog in the first place - for the joy to post this single image.

This is the kind of young go getter that we need around this cave. I have become too safe. I need someone twitchy around me to get me back on my game. She looks like she would slap a bitch, do you get that same vibe?

4 comments:

GoblinTown said...

"This is the reason I started this blog in the first place - for the joy to post this single image."

And my reason for joining it was to see it, and post a comment when you did. Somehow I feel sad at this milestone, but I am glad I was here to share it with you. I feel I can die without regrets now.

Unknown said...

Man, I hate it when your panties pop off during a confutation because you always know the bra is going to be next.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Upon further research I understand that she was repeatedly tazed which I understand is the quickest way to remove a woman's panties...or so the internet tells me.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

And don't worry Goblin Town, I am sure my next milestone is just around the corner. I just like the look in this one's eyes. She is not going down easy and if she is going to die she is going to take a lot of zombies with her.