Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The A-Z Blogging Challenge - The Letter E - Emma Stone




Emma Stone was introduced to most of us after she played Jules in Superbad. She then played roles in movies such as The House Bunny, and Zombieland, and of course Easy A, for which she got a Golden Globe nomination. Due to the fact that she primarily played roles in teen comedies, I never really took her seriously, particularly as a stylist. However, as she made her way into the spotlight, particularly after The Help, I came to realise that she in fact extremely beautiful, as well as inspirational, style-wise.




Off-duty, Emma has a relatable style for teen, and college-aged girls. She enjoys casual everyday looks, and that’s great, because we can copy her if we want to, without burning our wallets and bank accounts. Emma’s casual looks aren’t why I love her though; I love her the most because of her red carpet looks.




Go HERE to see what I posted last year - E was for ENNUI

4 comments:

Timothy S. Brannan said...

The nicest girls are found at the Cave of Cool.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

It's all a part of our mission statelment - Even though I jumped this one a day early.

csmith2884 said...

Link in last years E- blog one of your best ever......

Budd said...

I am pretty sure her name is Gwen Stacey.