Thursday, April 5, 2012

99 Things You May Not Want To Know About Me But Will Read Anyway Before NOT Commenting Which Is Why I Love All Of You - The Next 20


60. Do you hate anyone?

Stupid Hillbilly crackers who hide their racism behind their god, grits and guns.

61. How’s your heart?

Strong like bull.

62. Is there something that happened in your past that you hate talking about?

The BEES.

63. Have you ever cried over a girl?

Yes, are you happy to know that? Are you?

64. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now?

Prometheus - he is still upset that I can make and use fire.

65. Are your toenails painted pink?

It's Thursday...so, no.

66. Will your next kiss be a mistake?

Unless I am kissing my cellmate.

67. Girls love it when boyfriends cry; correct?

Correct, especially when you help her bury a body.

68. Have your pants ever fallen down in public?

You mean not on purpose?


69. Who was the last person you were on the phone with?

Moses, that's hold long it's been since I used a phone for mere conversation.

70. How do you look right now?

Magnificently Magnificent as always. I am a delicate untapped beauty.

71. Do you have someone you can be your complete self around?

Maybe

72. Can you commit to one person?

For all time.

73. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?

I did. But she died.

74. Have you ever felt replaced?

It's my worst fear.

75. Did you wake up cranky?

What's your point?

76. Are you a jealous person?

No, but I can be hurt really easy. I hate being the last to know.

77. Are relationships ever worth it?

Always worth it. Never worth it in the moment though. Relationships are only appreciated over time.

78. Anyone you’re giving up on?

Never give up on anyone. However, once they give up on me, they are dead to me.

79. Currently wanting to see anyone?

Yes but she lives too far to just take a short drive to be with her.

1 comment:

TS Hendrik said...

Your answer to #67 had me actually laughing out loud. Well done sir.