Wednesday, April 4, 2012

99 Things You May Not Want To Know About Me But Will Read Anyway Before NOT Commenting Which Is Why I Love All Of You - The Next 20


40. Did you have a good day yesterday?

I have a good day most days. Sometimes being in change of ones own life can be great but sometimes it can be very lonely.

41. Think back 2 months ago; were you in a relationship?

You are kidding, right?

42. In the next 48 hours, will you hang out with a girl?

I so wish. I would even bring snacks.

43. Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you?

Nope, the opposite in fact.

44. What’s the best part about school?

The adventures that happened every recess.


45. Do you have any pictures on your Facebook?

I do. Many where I am not waring pants.

46. Do you ever pass notes to your friends in school?

notes - no? Full novels - yes

47. Do you replay things that have happened in your head?

In full color with 3D.

48. Were you single over the last summer?

I am always single and I know what you did last summer.

49. Is your life anything like it was two years ago?

Pretty much the same which is why I am working to change those things that I need to change to find greater joy.

50. What are you supposed to be doing right now?

Trying to take over the world.

51. Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with?

The last guy I talk to was my MD and he is a pretty good guy.

52. Are you nice to everyone?

To everyone who doesn't act like a butthead or bullies another person. I have low tolerance for that.

53. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?

I am constantly impressed by the genius and beauty of you all.

54. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?

I would never cheat on anyone who chose to be with me. The last thing I want or need is TWO women upset with me.

55. Are you good at hiding your feelings?

Not at all - both my passion and my fury is on display for everyone.

56. Do you think you like someone?

I admire many people but am waiting for the one person who admires me back.

57. Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘T’?

Of course, Tara Crandall, best time I ever had with a girl - was walking with her in the snowstorm and we would stop and kiss at each apartment we came across on our way home.

58. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys?

Girls - they fascinate me in so many ways that guys just do not. I am a guy. I understand what poopy pant goofballs we are.

59. Has anyone of your friends ever seen you cry?

Yes, like a colicky baby.

2 comments:

csmith2884 said...

40. Did you have a good day yesterday?

I have a good day most days. Sometimes being in change of ones own life can be great

See me not leaving comments here,but if I did I would really like this line.

TS Hendrik said...

It's amazing how quick a mind can change. I read the question as to whether you had pictures on facebook, and at your first sentence of "I do." I thought, how come we're not friends on facebook, then I read your follow up about the pants. Haha