Monday, August 15, 2011

Those Airline People Are Bastard People


I just looked up a seat sale for my mother to visit Kelowna for a few days in mid September. On West Jet, our discount carrier, the price was $89 each way. Then I went to check Air Canada, a totally different company and those colluding bastards also had a price of $89. At least shave 5 bucks off your price, Air Canada, just so it's not so freakin' obvious. GAH! Maybe this time they will not pull my 71 year old mother out of the line to give her an extra bit of security screening. Sure, she's a terrorist but who are they to tell me that?

4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I got a pat down the last time I was at the airport. Nice.

Kal said...

Maybe you have the kind of look that invites all the bad touching.

M. D. Jackson said...

So are you going to be accompanying your mother to Kelowna? 'Coz if you don't it's just going to be me and your Mom at the fancy restaurant and I can't be held responsible for what may happen after that.

Kal said...

I hope you don't end up with a black bag on your head as the SRT Unit drags you away. That happened to the last guy they thought she was sharing perogie recipes with. CSIS runs a tight ship where these old Babas are concerned.