Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sunday Confessional


I once dated a cute girl who wore a dress exactly like this for her prom. She had the dress slit up high on her waist which looked fantastic on her since she had amazing thighs.

Then she broke up with me to date a guy she met at Walmart.

Six months later she came up to me in a pool bar to brag about how moral and religious she was now (7th Day Adventist). All I noticed, however, was that her butt had increased 4 times the size it was when I knew her. That was shame but predictable with the bad karma she put out into the world against me.

That kind of similar real enhancement has happened three other times to three seperate girls I once dated. I guess the Universe has got my back when it comes to carrying out my revenge against those heart breakers.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you just keep them thin.

Kal said...

I really like how your mind works my friend.

Anonymous said...

How does it work I haven't a clue?

Though my theory is that you take a few chips here and there when they aren't looking.

"Keeps you thin" would be something interesting to put on a dating site profile. But of course you are far too fantastic to need a website like that.

You wouldn't even need a profile you could just link to your blog.

Kal said...

Most people would say I made them have large butts but you saw it from a different perspective. That is why we are friends.

I DO like my chips. You might be onto something there.

If I am so fantastic then where is all my mail order bride offers from the federations of the former Soviet Union?

Tell me more about how fantastic I am. Does my blog really make me look good or not. You can be honest with me.

Anonymous said...

I told you the octopuses have them!

Yes it does.
It shows your interests.
Your life.
What kind of girl you want.
Who you are.

And you are a pretty fantastic bloke.

Kal said...

I like the sound of all of that. No one uses 'bloke' around here...or 'fantastic' as much as they should be. Can I hire you to run all my PR?

Anonymous said...

Sure just pay me in chocolate.

Kal said...

Do you prefer the chocolate bricks like the massive Toblerone bars or the gold covered chocolate coins?

Anonymous said...

Aussie Cadbury Chocolate is probably the best but chocolate coin does well also.