Friday, August 12, 2011

Missing In Action


Today is the third morning since I have seen or heard from Admiral Fluffy. This is the second time this month that he has gone off somewhere and not stuck to his usual routine. Hell even the cat across the street has been here twice this morning alone to look for him. I have this horrible feeling that he has gotten into some moving van and is currently on his way to Salt Lake City where they will try to convert him to Mormonism. I hope that I would 'feel' if he was gone but I only have a sense that he'll be home any moment.

Dammit you stupid cat. Please come home. I miss ya, buddy.

7 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I hope he comes home soon and that the Mormons don't get him.

Wings1295 said...

Maybe he's out kicking some ass. Give him some Fancy Feast when he comes back!

Daisy said...

Oh noes! I hope he comes home soon. Does he have a microchip? I have one. You can't eat it though.

Kal said...

No microchip but an inner ear tattoo. If he does come home he is going into lockdown.

DEZMOND said...

hm, my cat is also missing, and since she recently gave birth to kittens on a secret location, maybe Admiral is the father, and she's making him watch the kids while she's of to the taildresser? It's possible ...

Pat Tillett said...

I hope his adventure is a short one and he shows up at home soon!

Drake said...

Come home soon Admiral Fluffy! You've got us all worried.