Thursday, August 11, 2011

I Don't Make Up Stories About Strawberries


I just picked these. It's time for a strawberry SMOODIE in the cave. I blend the berries while frozen to get the optimum temperature for a cool summer drink. Again, how can you ladies NOT be all over me when they read things like that? I am one complicated and mysterious dude who knows how to produce a quality smoodie. To date me would be like dating both Elvis and McGyver at the same time.

Somebody MUST have a sister or a cousin or a friend with low self esteem. Hook a brother up will ya? I have my own original organs and I CAN travel. In eastern Europe that would make me a catch. Why won't anyone love me?

12 comments:

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

Ooh babe, what time is the Cave open and can we take some strawberries to the library??
xoRobyn

Kal said...

It would be CHOCOLATE strawberry smoodies in the library, with the velvet couch, as the air conditioning tossles your hair about.

WHAT? I have an active imagination.

We are still going to Disneyland together, you know?

Kal said...

Oh, and just so you know, the 'Cave' is open 24/7 for the love. I consider it my obligation to the ladies of the world.

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

You know the way to my heart, babe (minus the library factory but I can work with that too). I just put "The Cave" into my GPS and will be there asap.
xoRobyn

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

PS I meant library factor not factory, but I could work with a factory too I suppose - so long as chocolate's involved. xo

Kal said...

You wear the Batgirl outfit and I will turn the Cave into Willie Wonka's factory.

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

LOL. Batgirl's on the way. xo

Kal said...

I will turn on the bat signal and the helicopter pad's landing lights. Just wake me if I fall asleep on the couch.

Anonymous said...

I will search the ends of the earth to find a woman for you!

Though I suspect that the octopuses have taken your dream girl captive...

Budd said...

I imagine Lee Grace Dougherty is probably single.

Kal said...

But Rouise, rescuing captive dream girls in my speciality.

Kal said...

Lee Grace is a too...frisky for my needs. Plus I had to wait for my conjugal visit.