Friday, June 3, 2011

I Have THIS Much Tolerance For Your Bullshit Today


I swear. If I could I would travel through my Internet connection to the offices of both Blogger and Tumblr I would do so and start thrashing the first numnut I see until I got some answers.

Now when I go to my Tumblr main page there is no link on the top right corner so that I can access my frickin' dashboard. For those of you who don't know what the dashboard is, it is where I get to all the juicy images of the other people I follow on Tumblr. Those images or quotes are some of the richest sources for material here at the Cave of Cool. I can do a quick run through and always find something I want to comment on. But now those dirty bastards have denied me. I now know there is a special room in hell for both of them.

9 comments:

TS Hendrik said...

But how do you really feel about them?

Paradox Al said...

LOL at TS Hendrik's comment! =)

Cruella Collett said...

Oh, yes. I'm certain that if there really is a God and/or Devil out there, they designed Hell with Tumblr malfunctioning and crappy design (crapsign?) in mind...

Super-Duper ToyBox said...

May you find peace- All Will Be Well

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

I love the picture and understand the sentiment. My computer is lucky I don't have a sledge hammer within reach.
xoRobyn

Chase March said...

I was wondering why you haven't been as prolific online lately.

Hope you get it figured out soon. You always produce such great content!

Hang in there!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Beware the wrath of Cal!

joe ackerman said...

same shit different day, my man. you have to go in through the tumblr log in screen. again.

Nick Ward said...

I love your juicy images! I'm sorry I've been a bit quiet of late I've been traveling the world and internet connections have been hard to come by. Check out my site for some piccies I downloaded. I'm currently in Cyprus. You'd love it Kal. Octopus is eaten freely and regularly. Cats roam free after having been introduced to the island by some Saint or other to control the snakes. It's para-freaking-dise.