Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Final Destination

I am a sucker for these 'Final Destination' movies. The many and varied ways that they kill off their characters - in order - is so much more satisfying to me than the sadism of say the 'Saw' movies.

Maybe there is something about the randomness of the means of execution that make the horror easier to digest. Or it could be the chain of events that have to work perfectly like each part of an elaborate Rube Goldberg machine that truly appeals to the darkest recesses of my twisted mind.

I think the same way that the creators of these films think. I always wish a creative death on anyone that pisses me off during the day. All in my mind of course but complex none the less. I owe them that much.









1 comment:

Wings1295 said...

Love them! Horror movie brain candy fun!