Thursday, April 7, 2011

Tommy Lombardozzi





Brother Mike D over at Cultural Compulsive Disorder sent me a link to one of his favorite artists and I had to agree that Tommy Lombardozzi has some great stuff.

Most artist develop specific artistic techniques and materials and stick to that style religiously with tweaks to their style as they years go by. I appreciate all the experimentation that Tommy does, often to terrific effect. Check out his site for more examples of what I am talking about.





6 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Nice! I like Yogi and Boo Boo especially!

Tommy Lombardozzi said...

Cool, man! THANKS!
A "Cal vs the Octopus Menace" is coming soon!

Tommy Lombardozzi said...

www.tommylombardozzi.com
in case anyone was wondering. (The link wasn't working, it seems.)

KMG said...

Tommy's website is www.tommylombardozzi.com.

Kal said...

Thanks guys. I fixed that link. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with Tommy.

Mike D. said...

This guy keeps me in awe everytime I see his work. He is a friend of mine(FULL DISCLOSURE) but I do enjoy his works. Look for the Superhero/Movie mashups he will be doing shortly. First up, Ben Grimm as Jake Lamotta (Raging Bull) and Joker as Alex DeLarge (A Clockwork Orange)!!!! Buy some of his art guys!!!!