Sunday, April 3, 2011

Spring Is Here


I know this because the huge piles of snow in my yard are quickly melting away and the cat wants to stay outside all day. This also means I am going to make my pilgrimage to the barber shop for a trimming of my fine cold weather beard. He grew and was a beautiful mass of fur but now it's time to get him cut down. For Danielle and all the other ladies who don't like to look at a mountain man all summer. I am not a hippie so when the weather gets warmer I trim up my beastly cover-up. Don't worry. I will still be beautiful.

6 comments:

Tempo said...

Great minds....I let my beard grow through winter as well, it cuts the wind out ans saves the crumbs for later... Do the cats go out during winter Kal? I imagine they would refuse point blank...

Kal said...

Well I pretty much let the cat decide for himself. If I open the door he knows in five seconds if he wants to brave the cold. On nice days he will go for a half hour or so, do his mini-route and be happy for the rest of the day. He knows things are warming up so he will cry until someone lets him out. But he never stays out too long that you worry for him. We have that arrangement. If I was worried I would never let him out and after 15 years he has earned the right to make some decisions on his own.

Wings1295 said...

Once that is done, get a photo and get thee to a an online dating site. Put yourself out there, man!

Kal said...

What are you saying Wings? I am too much of a wolfman to find love?

Paladin said...

I enjoyed spring... for the 15 minutes we had it :)

We're expecting our first 90 degree day this weekend. Summer comes fast in Texas.

Kal said...

I would die in that heat. I am a polar bear in case you didn't know. How do y'all do it? Must be what all the guns are for.