Monday, April 4, 2011

It's A Big Day Around The Cave Of Cool

First of all I went for the spring beard trim and my head feels lighter. I'll let you be the judge of how much better or worse I look. This is the freakish DNA I was born with.


More importantly one of my orders came today and included in the package was a complimentary 'Ventures Bros.' mouse pad to replace 'Old Grubby' which was the broken down mouse pad that I have used since I first had a home computer. I can't quite bring myself to throw him out since he has been there through every computer I have had (I am on my fifth).

10 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Lookin' good, Cal!

Kal said...

You really think so?

DEZMOND said...

ah, you can trim and groom all you want, but we all know who's the prettiest man in your cave - your cat :)

Kal said...

Well of course. He had all the advantages with those fine feline genes of his. Don't remind him or he'll just rub it in.

DrGoat said...

Hey, you're looking good.

Belle said...

The beard looks great! It is hard to get rid of stuff that has served you well.

Paladin said...

Lookin' good, buddy. Thumbs up.

Kal said...

Well if I have to come down off the mountain for a fresh supplies I might as well get my beard trimmed and look for a wife. (That was a '7 Brides For 7 Brothers' reference)

M. D. Jackson said...

The newly trimmed beard's looking almost as spiffy as the new mousepad.

Kal said...

It just feels so weird to have the mouse move over someone other than 'Old Grubby'. I think I have to upgrade to some high tech ergonomic (sp?) wireless special. Maybe something bionic they build right into my hand. Do you hear how the lack of sugar is my diet is making me loopy????