Thursday, April 7, 2011

It Never Gets Old


Rickie - "Who is he? Where's the Doctor?"

Rose - "That's him, right in front of you. That's the Doctor."

Jackie - "What do you mean 'That's the Doctor?' Doctor Who?"




I will never look at a Christmas tree the same way ever again. I think I am going to like David Tennant but I can't help that feeling of lose because there are no more Christopher Eccleston episodes. It's true what they say. You never forget your first 'Doctor'.



You also gotta love the P.M. It's very funny the way she introduces herself to everyone as "Harriet Jones, Prime Minister" and everyone answers her by saying, "I know who you are." That is just good writing.



I am going to hate the above moment aren't I?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"No second chances. I'm that sort of man."

That's when David Tennant won me over, I think!

TS Hendrik said...

Dang it, Kelworthfiles quoted it before I could!

I love that episode. Trust me, he will grow on you. He really is the best doctor of the lot. He's just got the passion and style. Plus the writing is better through his series, which always helps.

Sue said...

I've got a lump in my throat just looking at those bottom pics. Brilliant scripting and location, everything is just right.
Love "Girl in the Fireplace" and last year's Christmas Episode and ... the one with the straw - scary! (can't remember the title)Found you through your comment on giraffibilityofdigressionSue@JumpingAground (alliteration & drabbles)
Sue@traverselife(Workplace bullying)

Mike D. said...

I am enjoying Season 1 sooooooo much right now.... Can not wait to get caught up for Season 6!!!

Kal said...

Sounds like you jumped on board the same time I did. I am early into Season 2. It is pretty terrific stuff. I can't believe I missed it all this time but it's great to be able to watch one episode after another. It will kill me to wait between a week or more between episodes.