Friday, April 1, 2011

I Find It Great...


That all of these new people have found my blog through the 'The A-Z Blogging Challenge' I have myself found some interesting people that I plan to follow long after this month is done.

I hope they feel the way about my blog but I have suspicions that once I go on a few of my anti-octopus rants, Selena Gomez love letters, and packs of captioned kitties, that they will quietly be looking for that 'unfollow' button.

No worries. I know I am an acquired taste but it still is interesting to see how I am viewed and if that affects the topics I blog about.

12 comments:

Jonathon Arntson said...

Your blog is so cool. Stopping here kinda made my week.

TS Hendrik said...

Yeah I'm loving this challenge. I've found several cool blogs through it already.

Kal said...

Thanks for saying that Jonathon. You kinda made my week by telling that to me yourself.

Cheeseboy said...

So many people doing the A to Z. I am feeling maybe I should actually do it. I doubt folks will drop you.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Followers come and Followers go. C'est la vie, mon ami.

Kal said...

That is true. I am happy to say it bothers me much less than it used to. And that is the whole point isn't it?

Unknown said...

I will not drop you in fact I am happy we found each other I have a feeling our posts while different may be similar.

the force is with you, always

Teresa :)
http://icecoldpenguin.blogspot.com

Budd said...

Well Cal, I can't find the unfollow button, so you will be dealing with my crazy comments for some time to come. J/K, rest assured in knowing that I know where the unfollow button is.

Tom said...

We may not always see eye to eye on politics, religion, or kittens, but the power of super heroes and all the other cool stuff your blog offers offsets any difference in taste we may have.

Kal said...

Thanks for that Tom. I appreciate your support.

Mike D. said...

Kal,

I have to agree... this A-Z challenge is all kinds of awesome. I am loving the new stuff I am finding!!!

DrGoat said...

Don't you go changing on us old fans.
Politics, religion and kittens?