Sunday, November 1, 2009

Time To Get Out Your Crayons Bitches!


Now if you like to fiddle around and create headers for blogs I would appreciate you throwing some of your creativity my way. I try but I haven't came up with something I can be happy with. Should you wish to make the effort your work will be seen by hundreds daily and I may just have some sweet swag to send your way. Any header should include one if not all of the following elements.

cave-like secret headquarters
kitties and giant Kitties
jet packs
time travel devices
movies
tv and computers
superheroes
Disney sitcoms
sweet noms
design innovation and creativity
toys/action figures
anti-octopus agenda
Canadian symbols
magnificent bald headed bastards in charge


1 comment:

Wings1295 said...

I wish I was better at the PhotoShop type deals, I could go crazy! And hey, if anyone can include ALL of that, more power to 'em!