Friday, November 13, 2009

Survivor Update


First of all who would have thought that Natalie, of all people, would club a mouse to death? This show does change people sometimes for the better since that roast mouse MUST have been sweet.

Are Monica and Laura the same person? They both look and act the same. Does anyone else notice this? You would think that the casting director would. And NO, not all brunettes look the same to me. Calling Laura 'medusa' is perfect.

Why am I feeling so sorry for Russel now that he is on the outs with most of the others? He IS the kiss of death in any challenge he is involved in so he really needs to go. I just don't want him to go. Spoiler Alert: HE DID IT AGAIN! HE FOUND IT! What a magnificent bastard he is. I love his devious plan with Shambo too. Outwit, outplay, outlast.

How cool was that reward challege? Rock slides in the jungle? That is my Tarzan fantasy.

That tribal council was tense. This is actually a very cool cycle. I really can't figure out what is going on. The creators have really perfected their presentation.

4 comments:

Wandering Coyote said...

I have totally changed my mind about Russell, after last night's episode. That guy is fucking brilliant. Last night's tribal was the best tribal EVER in the history of Survivor. I loved it, I loved the reactions of Galu, I love how pissed Laura is - I just loved it! I can't wait for next week's episode. The teaser they aired last night looks hilarious!

Margaret Benbow said...

I'm always fascinated to notice that all of the ultimate Survivors--from that crook Richard Hatch onward--have brains several degrees cooler (and hearts harder!) than the others. Sometimes we can see it from the get-go. They're not the ones who crow or cry--they're the cold, focused little buggers who are always strategizing.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

What great comments from both of you. This is becoming a great season. To watch Eric cheer on Russel who had that awesome shit-eating grin on his face was terrific.

Wandering Coyote said...

Yeah, I loved Eric's responses to what went on in tribal, too, but still, he's a dick & deserved to be voted out. But I love his appetite for revenge!!

I also loved Laura's response to Kelly's departure: she whispered that comment, and then did you see the look Shambo gave her? I loved it!

Shambo FTW!!!!