Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Oh It's ON Bitches

 

Thank you to Brian for finding me this image. He warned me it would make me crazy and it did. Is there no end to the sick experiments that the evil cephalopods will perform on us to advance their cause? This one is right out of Joseph Mengele's play book. Grafting tentacles to a human head and encasing that head in a bubble helmet (and thus creating a mindless hybrid to do their bidding) was done entirely to provoke a reaction in me. Well considered me provoked you boneless bastards. They KNOW of my love for the bubble helmet and still they aren't afraid of pushing my buttons. Seeing it used on so pitiful a creature breaks my heart but strengthens my resolve. Also pulling pretty girls off of boats to do god knows what to them is NOT cool. You have besmirched the nobility of the bubble helmet and left your sucker marks all over our women. For this and many other reasons you must be punished. Do you really think I would NOT kill these things because they were once human? Like people who are assimilated by the Borg they are no longer human. Taking them out is an act of mercy. Sleep with one eye open and one eye closed, bitch. I hope a whale gets you when you least expect it.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Wings1295 said...

Okay, yup. Creepy, old, bald dudes should NOT have their heads grafted onto octo-bodies!

Brian Busby said...

But, Wings, how else can creepy, old, bald dudes get (and hold on to) blonde bathing beauties?