Friday, November 13, 2009

Justice League: Crisis On Two Earths Trailer



I always loved the Crime Syndicate. Evil versions of the heroes we all know and love were interesting to me because we were seeing an almost forbidden side. What made them evil? Was it better to be good or use one's powers for selfish gain? These kind of philosophical questions dominated my pre-teen mind. Also making Luthor the ONE hero of that twisted Earth put a soft spot in my mind for that bald headed bastard that continues to this day.

You can imagine then that seeing this trailer was very exciting. DC seems to have gotten in the right grove with their animated features. None of them have let me down yet. Finally, those who understand these characters best are creating the video movies I want to see. Now all we need is a HUGE multi-part 'CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS' and I can die happy. What a great time to be a fanboy.

Oh and one more thing. Was that SLADE - THE TERMINATOR as President in the last scene of the trailer???? WTF? See? Got me asking those questions again.

8 comments:

Dash MacBastard said...

Looks cool! Still waiting for WB to make an animated version of The Dark Knight Returns though...

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

That is coming. If these keep making money the fanboys will demand it. No compromise on the style though. Gotta be Miller come to life or I don't want it at all.

Sam G said...

Can't wait! My favorite so far is the Wonder Woman animated DVD.

Wings1295 said...

Looks great! Didn't see any Aquaman (or anti-Aquaman either), but still looks DC-fanboy-awesome!

Leviathud said...

Looks amazing. I just hope they dont pull off a good versions fight evil opposites to stalemate, somene gets the idea they should switch oponents, fight over in seconds. That's been done too much on too many cartoons.

also, I want evil wondertwins.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Weren't the Wonder Twins evil already?

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

And I love OWLMAN..proof positive that Batman is the baddest most dangerous one of them all, even without an superpowers.

SamuraiFrog said...

1. Awesome.

2. Damn, I still need to see Green Lantern and Public Enemies.

3. Awesome.

4. "And the rest"? The Flash is NOT "and the rest."

5. Awesome.