Thursday, November 12, 2009

Good On Ya Girl


I am not a fan of country music but I am becoming a huge fan of Taylor Swift. From the classy way she dealt with the whole Kayne West incident at the VMAs to her funny turn on SNL to her victory last night at the Country Music Awards she has handled herself and her fame with humor and grace. Sure she could gain a few pounds just so I don't worry if she is eating but that is just my thing. The fact that I don't hold it against her that she is dating that werewolf boy from the new Twilight movie who has the same first name as her (and my niece) is proof of my devotion. Keep going and enjoy the ride Taylor.

4 comments:

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

I'm a big fan of defiling her in unspeakable ways. ;o)

Wings1295 said...

Dr. Monkey, hush up. ;)

Let's hope she stays on the 'right' path. Celebrity can do bad, bad things.

Leviathud said...

I agree with the Dr.Monkey. Very much so.

and Wings? I want her to do bad, bad things, in a very Chris Isaak sings about it way.

Nathan said...

She's dating someone with the same name as her? Didn't Paris Hilton tell her that wasn't such a good idea?