Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Early Release Posters - Clash of the Titans

If the main purpose of a movie poster is to generate excitement about an upcoming feature than I gotta say, the posters for the upcoming remake of 'Clash of the Titans' has me lining up already. How fantastic are these? Bad ass Perseus riding his even badder assed horsey Pegasus into the maw against the stinkin' tentacled Kraken with the head of Medusa in his hands all in the hope of saving the beautiful Andromeda. Phew! That is just wicked cool in all kinds of ways. The quality of these posters is not great but its what was released today. I will replace when we get better examples but for now - drool away.





2 comments:

FilmFather said...

As I said before, show me CGI Medusa before I say anything.

Except this: Isn't the beheaded Medusa teaser poster kind of a spoiler for those who don't know the mythology or haven't seen the original film?

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

From someone raised on these myths I can't imagine anyone not knowing the fate of Medussa. But I see you point.