Thursday, November 12, 2009

Comic Cover Of The Week


Warren Ellis once agains turns his massive imagination towards comic books. Issue one just came out and I am intriqued by the post apocalyptic world he creates where superheroes have a decidedly negative effect on humanity. Many nations have successfully created their own superhumans but the result has been mixed.

"This was in fact the hard swallow for the rest of the world. The understanding that a superhuman, by definition, does not think like us. And most certainly does not act like us."

I include the following pages just to explain what the 'thing' shown on the cover actually is.


2 comments:

Del-V said...

This is news to me. I'll need to pick this up!

Nathan said...

Does the name "Supergod" imply that there are gods who AREN'T supernatural? I mean, it would be redundant otherwise, right?