Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Airing Of The Grievances 12


I saw clips of the 'Archie marries Veronica' comic book and in case you wanted to know they had TWINS. Then they named them ARCHIE AND VERONICA. How stupid is that? After all these years that's all you got left to share with me? That is as creative as it gets? I feel dirty for all those comics with those characters that I read as a kid. However, its my own fault because it was the SAME STUPID COMIC every time. I should have realized it but I was just a dumb kid.

It's still NOT snowing here in Alberta and its mid November. Stop with the tease and dump on us with your fluffy goodness. First the Arctic ice melts, the Polar Bears become more judgemental and now I can't make snow angels.

Is tonight's episode of 'Community', Chevy Chase did two pratfalls. It wasn't funny 30 years ago and it wasn't funny today. Where is a icy staircase when I need one? Oh yeh, global warming still punishes me.

1 comment:

Wings1295 said...

I thought the whole Archie thing was a dream he was having?

No (more) snow yet here in Mass, either. Soon enough, I am sure.

Community is 'meh'. Doesn't thrill me.