Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Airing Of The Grievances 11


What kind of stupid 'c***' is Carrie Prejean? How can she go around as a spokesperson for the far right church crowd while she is the hiding her solo sex tape. What a hypocrite. She broke her contract with the Miss California people and has come out to anyone who would listen to her as this poor, fragile swan who was being pilloried by the mean liberal media. Like Sarah Palin before her its US that have been keeping her down. Grow up you stupid bitch. If both you and Sarah had kept your mouths shut no one would HAVE to point out your idiocy and if you had just gone away, you actions would be something no one would even care about. Exercising you 'first amendment' rights just allowed us to exercise ours. Too bad the majority of us have things to say about you that you don't want to here. You do however get a five minute extension to your 15 minutes of fame just so I can mock your sanctimony and hypocrisy one more time. Now go and spin your bean again.

Why does ABC need to waste their best night of television by airing the CMA Awards. I have nothing against country music. I was raised on it by a father who seemed determined that all those songs would continue to haunt me for the rest of my life. Why else do I know EVERY word to all country music before 1980 otherwise? Some songs and singers here and there appeal to me but most of it (especially from the big cowboy hat crowd) just sounds the same. Award shows are so useless since I once again wasn't even nominated. The fact that I did not release any country music this year is besides the point. Show the awards show on specialty networks like CMT and leave my 'Middle' and 'Modern Family' alone. You are gonna be doing enough preempting in the next two months anyways.

Christmas buying season already underway. UGH. I boycott. Glad I don't celebrate anymore since my Dad died. Mom is off to Australia to be with her grandchildren so its 6 weeks of no pants and boozy rants for me. That's just the way the baby Jeebus intended it. I have no friends anyways so no one to buy gifts for or to have gifts for me. Who nees more socks?

3 comments:

Wings1295 said...

My son was just distraught to hear that Modern Family isn't on tonight! hahahah He now has a grudge against Carrie Underwood. I am okay with it, give us more to look forward to next week!

As for Christmas, we love celebrating it here! We have a Santa-Christmas, of course, and enjoy spending time with family and friends, watching our favorite movies and specials, listening to the music, eating the food & checking out the decorations. All fun stuff! You gots your friends, Cal. We just live in the internety box! :)

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Well for you, the luckiest man in the world, that is what Christmas is all about. How you all have a merry one.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Sweet sweet pants free life.