Thursday, August 27, 2009

What The Hell Is Wrong With Calvin or As He Is Known In The Matrix, Cairo.



I am sensing a new feature here at the Cave of Cool. Today's thing that is wrong with Calvin has to do with spell check. Now either I am arrogant or paranoid but why is it that I no longer trust spell check to be giving me correct information. And its not like they are giving me weird choices for words I have obviously spelled wrong. Its giving a pass to words that I THINK are spelled wrong but are right according to spell check. I have very little faith in my own spelling so I have trusted this gremlin's word program. Its not like spell check is the MATRIX and I certainly am not NEO. That got me thinking. What would my MATRIX name be? 'Big Daddy'? No, too street. 'Hardrive'? No, only the ladies call me that (IF you know what I mean). Feel free to contribute a name but don't take your time. Morpheus is coming to rescue me any day now. I think I will take the blue pill. (or is it the red one? I want to know the truth. Of course Booksteve was no help. He told me to take both and I reminded him that there is NO mixing of medications in the MATRIX.)Thanks so much to the awesome Nicole for for helping me choose my Matrix name with this site (http://www.chuggnutt.com/matrix_name.php). Once Morpheus rescues me you can all call me CAIRO. I LIKE IT!

4 comments:

Wandering Coyote said...

Take the red pill. Totally worth the ride.

Nicole said...

http://www.chuggnutt.com/matrix_name.php

Take this quiz and find out! I am Winter. Awesome!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

That is sooo cool Nicole. Thanks for the help. Nice to meet you Winter (GREAT name). I am Cairo. I will make sure that when Morpheus gets me that he swings by and picks up you and your family.

Nicole said...

To be honest, I have never seen any of the Matrix movies, even though I believe we own all three... I always mean to watch them, and never do.