Saturday, August 1, 2009

Superhero Wedding


I think this story is awesome. What fanboy doesn't wish to meet a cute fangirl who would go for a superhero themed wedding? Personally I would have had her in the Batgirl suit but that's just me. Superman and Wonder Woman are a great choice. After all they did get married and have children in the graphic novel 'Kingdom Come'. You also gotta love the centerpieces on the tables and that many important luminaries from both comic houses were in attendance. "When he proposed, Tony Lucchese told Sarah LaFore that she was his kryptonite. He gave her a green diamond ring. Then he got planning." Sorry, I think I got something in my eye - "sniff". Now Tony can justify all that slinky hero lingerie he has been saving in the tickle trunk all these years.




http://www.sunjournal.com/node/32274/

5 comments:

Wandering Coyote said...

How is telling her she's his kryptonite a good thing? I do like the idea of a green diamond ring, though.

Wings1295 said...

Very cool, even if it's a bit odd. Flash looks like he has had a rough year, though! And there is an Aquaman in attendance! HAHAHAHA!

Michael Kasaboski said...

Wow - Spidey popped in from another universe entirely! Impressive.

I agree with Wings though. I'm a huge comic book and all around genre fan, but yeesh, a superhero wedding is indeed a little odd. Takes stones of steel though!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Well the way I look at it, Spidey did fight Superman so he has the right to be at the wedding.

Mr. Lucchese said...

Thanks for the kind words. Our blog answers most of the questions. super-wedding.blogspot.com