Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Pure Joy


Michael May always tends to find images and artwork that I find interesting. More often than not I take images he has found and print them up right away for the inspiration wall in front of my computer. This one is the best one yet. I want a huge poster of it for my room in school. The sheer joy on Mary Jane's face is beyond wonderful. We never get to see the expression on Peter's face when he does what he does best. I remember an issue of his comic awhile back when Aunt May asks him whats it like to swing from building to building and you realize that she knew he was Spider-Man all along (and of course she did...she is no dumb bunny) and could never let him know because she feared it would distract him from his duty. And no one can tell me that the ONLY girl for Peter isn't Mary Jane. You can keep your Gwen Staceys.

2 comments:

Michael May said...

Ooh! I would LOVE to keep Gwen Stacy! :)

I agree that Mary Jane's best for Peter though.

Thanks for the nice compliment too. :D

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Hey..keep making it easy. Its true. My best nicked stuff comes from you.