Monday, August 3, 2009

OOOOOO....Cool Concept Art


Oh great. Something else to depress me. This is concept art of Lion-O for a proposed THUNDERCATS movie that will never see the light of day. How bad ass would this have been? I wish they had more of the other characters minus Snarf of course. If I have to hear ONE more character in a cartoon insert his name into any speaking he does ("Its SMURFARIFFIC" as an example) I am gonna start lighting fires again. Swear to God. I have the matches right here.

2 comments:

Mark Kardwell said...

Grown men wearing cat make-up could never have been cool, Calvin. It's one step away from Andrew Bleedin' Lloyd-Webber.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

but but...Jellico songs for Jellico cats...Jellico songs for Jellico cats...Jellico songs for Jellico cats?