Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Meow Christina





I have a mad crush on Christina Hendricks from 'Mad Men'. Today at Ben's 'Dancing Girls' site I saw some pictures he posted from her 'Esquire' magazine interview and photo spread. 'Esquire' like 'Vanity Fair' is amoung my favorite monthy reads. You gotta love the black and white pictures especially. They give her the look of a 1950s starlet. I appreciate the fact that she is a real girl with real curves. How can you also not love that red hair? Sighs.

http://slackerchic.blogspot.com/2009/08/christina-hendricks-in-esquire-is.html

2 comments:

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Zounds, she's beautiful!

Thomas Pluck said...

She's a stunner. I profiled her for my blog's Hump Day weekly post a while back, but these are even better. Viva la Mad Men, we need more actresses of this figure.