Saturday, August 1, 2009

Mars Attacks Figures



Toy Haven once again has beautiful pictures of the new 'Mars Attacks' figures to be coming out soon. Never have I seen less than his best work for every figure he spotlights. I love the movie so how could I not love these toys? First of all they are wearing bubble helmets which all of you know gets my heart to race. They are crayon box colorful and have fantastically creepy brain exposed heads. Their eyes have that mischievous look. You can never trust them because they are not trustworthy. They remind me of a group of spoiled college frat boys who come to Earth just to see how much stuff they can mess up while giggling their asses off all the time. Well Slim Whitman fixed their little red wagon didn't he?



http://toyhaven.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Chris Ready said...

Hopefully, one of them will come with a charred dog corpse.

joe said...

I've seen Mars Attacks about 3 times. I thought it was a great movie. Especially the grandmother, who also played the case worker on Beetlejuice.
I laughed my ass off when the aliens brains started exploding..