Saturday, August 8, 2009

Lunch Art



Sandwich art surprises me. Most art is created to last for sometime after creation and maybe forever depending on the materials used. However, anything created with Miracle Whip and Salmon has got a life expectancy of less than 30 seconds around me. I have no such respect for lunchables. So create all you want lunch artist, once it goes before Big Daddy you'd best turn around so that you don't see what I do to your 'art'. Oh and pass me that pickle when you are at it.



http://www.funkylunch.com/index.htm

5 comments:

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Those are great!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Well I can never match your food posts but I know what I like.

Wings1295 said...

Stop playing with your food!

Cora said...

AHHH! Those are fantastic!

Wandering Coyote said...

These are cute! Too much work for me, but cute nonetheless.