Thursday, August 20, 2009

I Love You Kat




Ladies at Court is one of my guilty pleasures. Great hi res photos of some of the most beautiful women in the world. The fact that many of them are actresses is incidental. Today, for example, my new favorite crush, Kat Dennings appeared. If you haven't seen 'Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist' then you need to add it to your 'must see' list. Its a smart, romantic teen movie with two irresistable stars who you root for the whole way through. Its impossible not to adore Kat after seeing that movie.

5 comments:

katrocket said...

I love you too, Calvin!

;)

SamuraiFrog said...

Thanks for the shout out, Cal! I adore Kat Dennings and it's always my pleasure to post pictures of her.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Oh Katrocket...you know you are too good for me.

Darius Whiteplume said...

She never returns my call, Tweets, emails... Kat Dennings, why do you torture me so?

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I'll ask her next time she makes me grilled cheese.