Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hvordan Male Fart Og Tyngdekraft?


If the question is "Do you want a female Evil Knievel movie to be made now?" Then my answer is 'Yes please!" What kind of word do we live in where Michael Bay can continue to make crappy movies and this isn't at my local multiplex? Lisa has been asking me what custom action figure I want to make for my first attempt and I think I found her. Same scale to ride Evil's stunt cycle. Does anyone know what language this poster is in? 'Fart' and 'fag' don't seem like usual everyday advertising words. You don't see enough cute girls wearing stars and stripes jumpsuits anymore. Its a good look. Thanks to 'pimpernel' for sharing the source of this poster. Its an advertisement for math courses at a Norwegian Private School. Who knew? Okay...NOW you got the idea...go make me a movie you magnificent Nordic bastards.

http://www.coloribus.com/adsarchive/prints/sonans-private-school-daredevil-math-324981/show/

3 comments:

SIMON said...

Norwegian apparently.

Man i almost feel cruel doing this to you, but it turns out it's not a poster for the most awesome movie ever made EVER... it's just an ad for a course in maths. Meh. :(

Here's the link - http://www.coloribus.com/adsarchive/prints/sonans-private-school-daredevil-math-324981/show/

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Not your fault. I blame the evile bastards that keep such a gem of an idea from me. Thanks for the update.

Darius Whiteplume said...

Now, THAT would have gotten me interested in matte, I mean math. :-)

Still a good action figure choice. Educational and everything!