Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Mr. President


I was not gonna yoink this from 'Attentive Aphorist' but I just couldn't resist how brilliant her find was. So to all you idiot 'birthers' out there...suck on it! As I mentioned in her comments section...I love the smell of ridicule and napalm in the morning...and we all know what that smells like. Head on over to her site. She has great things to say about daily life and you know I am sucker for any kind of political opinion and analysis...especially when I so often agree with her.

http://momsnuts.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

themom said...

Your welcome...and thanks for the nice words!!

Ricky Shambles said...

Awesome. It reminds me of during the campaigning process Obama was spotted with an odd red-white-and-blue flag behind him, but there was a circle, and less stars - it must be an O and how dare he deface the American flag like that? cried an unreasonable number of blogs.

But it was the state flag of Ohio.