Monday, August 10, 2009

Christina For Barbarella


The folks over at 'Unreality' were tossing out some casting choices for the 'Barbarella' remake (Seriously - what remade movie from the 60s is needed more today than 'Barbarella'?) and chose my beloved Christina Hendricks from 'Mad Men'. I would like at this moment to throw my support behind this nomination. She would fill those hot space outfits more than adequately and even add some 'va voom' of her own. So Mr Director and Mr Writer can stop playing with themselves and get it done already. I am not gonna live forever ya know!

http://unrealitymag.com/index.php/2009/08/10/vote-christina-hendricks-for-barbarella/

6 comments:

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

I'm all for seeing more of her, if you know what I mean.

Siskoid said...

She was pretty hot in Firefly, so no stranger to SF!

Anonymous said...

I know you guys are drooling over her, but those boobs are FREAKISHLY huge. As in 'Manga/Japanimation' huge.
Very weird. But yes, I could see her as Barbarella.
Does this mean a Flesh Gordon remake as well? ;)

Darius Whiteplume said...

I rarely say this, but "hubba hubba" - thought it worked with the Mad Men thing this time ;-)

Unknown said...

she's super hot and I think you make a great point here. They should get on it!

Becca said...

This is the best casting idea I've heard in awhile! I just think they should leave it alone though...they will never get the tone right in a remake so why bother.

Of course Barbarella is like my favorite movie so....