Monday, August 3, 2009

Calvin is Sad


Sigh...I am so sad today. Maybe its the progressive radio that I sometimes listen too while I am online or maybe its the Sunday talk shows but I am totally down on the future for my American brothers and sisters. For eight years they had to put up with a war mongering idiot and the evil troll that was his vice. They finally seize the future and put in office a good man, a man with the education and the temperament and the far looking insight to change not only his country but the entire world. I even had hope for a sort of 'golden age' when we would take one tiny step on this planet towards something better...something less hateful...good winning over evil. However, all I see are idiots who don't want change and will do anything to preserve the status quo. 'Birthers' who can't admit that they hate a black man in the Oval Office (so they gin up lies about Obama's legitimacy) to politicians who play games while good, decent people die or are driven to the poor house so that the politician's fat cat donors can squeeze a few more pennies out of the system. As much as people hated George Bush he at least got the chance to enact his agenda. He was not shouted down when he held town halls. Those who opposed him, did so with alternatives...not just a chorus of NO! I am not even an American and it infuriates me. Time to take my mail order bride from the Ukraine, my hot pockets, and my satellite dish to an igloo at the North Pole and be done with it all. Sweet lovin and re-runs of Family Guy while Katarina makes seal jerky. (Again, stop going there you perverts)

4 comments:

Wings1295 said...

Well, it is a sad state of affairs, but we just have to hope that Obama and the rest of the people WITH brains can pull ahead of the moronicals.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Are moronicals the enemies of the bionicals?

Darius Whiteplume said...

I think I had some Moronical action figures as a kid. No, wait, those were Transformers [ZING!]

I can't even listen to the news anymore. I guess I forget how much of this shit they pulled on Clinton, but he still got some things done (most of which Dumb-ya turned to shit...).

Cora said...

Amen.

Nothing pisses me off as much as politics.