Friday, April 3, 2009

Voyager Gold Album


I have always had a problem with this gold album that accompanied the Voyager Spacecraft on its trip outside of the solar system. Now I like to think that I am smart guy but there is now way this tells me ANYTHING about where that satellite that crashed in my yard came from. You would think they would include a cartoon or something of humans eating at McDonalds or waving from our cars. I know they probably don't have McDonalds but if Futurama is to be believed then they love their 'pop ems' like we like our McNuggets. The alien hillbilly who digs this out of the crash site will just melt it down to make himself some gold teeth. Check out this explantion here for the symbols and defy you to understand them.

http://www.cedmagic.com/featured/voyager/voyager-record.html

No comments: