Friday, April 3, 2009

Shark vs Octopus

I had this crazy idea of enlisting the sharks to help in my holy crusade against the octopus but this film nixed that idea. Frickin Octopus. Is there anyone out there who can deny what dangerous bastards these things are? Its a SHARK...top of the food chain...OWNED by a stupid ink squirter. The Sharks go missing and you don't IMMEDIATELY suspect the octopus? Hell if there is money missing from the aquarium's gift shop I am totally going to the octopus habitat first for a quick frisk. They loves their benjamins.

3 comments:

Wings1295 said...

Holy crap! I thought sharks were bad enough, but now there a shark-killing octopi to worry about???

NEVER GOING SCUBA DIVING!

Wings1295 said...

Here you go, a bunch of nature's hell-spawn. #2 might be of special interest to you:

Five of the Most Disturbing Animals on Earth - Part IV

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

What? Have I been talking to myself here all this time? Frickin ocean.