Sunday, April 26, 2009

Scare Me Twice Today


Darius has the honor of reminding me today of two things that scared the hell out of me in the past. One is the movie RABID starring the late Marilyn Chambers which you can read about here -(http://adventuresinnerdliness.blogspot.com/2009/04/rabid-1977-david-cronenberg.html) and this cover to some pulp novel. My cousin had a collection of weird horror magazines and I remember this image from them for the teeth on the cephalopod which I was always told they didn't have. They always freaked me out and adding teeth to something already terrifying didn't help me sleep any better. How Darius reached into the dark recesses of my brain to pluck out this image I will never know. Good times...good times. EEEK

2 comments:

Wings1295 said...

Okay, now THAT is one hot-damn scary squid!!! Holy crap!

Darius Whiteplume said...

Glad I could help ;-)