Wednesday, April 8, 2009

One Plus One Equals One


"and we even have a word for it...and that word is love."

I watched what should be the series finale of the program LIFE and it was one of the most satisfying things I have ever seen on TV. I always enjoyed the premise behind the series about a cop wrongfully convicted of murder and sentenced to life in prison. After twelve years he is released and resumes his career as a cop only now he has a different perspective on life and 50 million dollars for his wrong conviction. I won't give you any spoilers only to say that I wish I had someone to talk about the episode with because it was incredible. Moving and tied up all the loose ends or most of them.

6 comments:

Wings1295 said...

I have it DVR'd to watch tomorrow (hopefully) with my wife. We love the show, and I really hope that NBC does something smart for a change and renews this show.

Would be such a waste, since there is so much else out there that is just CRAP.

wiec? said...

it was a good ep tonight. i watch it when i can. the actor who was the bad russian is in a lot of stuff and he's always pretty good. how he got his was inspired.

ooops spoiler alert.

Ben Varkentine said...

"Do you know how I got through those 12 years in prison...?"

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Ben, that was THE sweetest moment on TV all season.

JohnT said...

I just watched it again because I love the charcter Charlie cruise. I love how collected be is.

But what did the zen saying mean. One plus one equals one.

For some reason I am just not getting it.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

The meaning is simple...one person plus someone they love create one entity that is united.