Wednesday, April 1, 2009

More Bible Archies


These infuriate me because of the way they attempt to indoctrinate kids with their bullshit philosophy by using popular cartoon characters (though I totally approve of those curls on Betty - MEOW). Guess what bible thumpers, EVOLUTION is an accepted theory by most intelligent humanoids and a good many of our ape friends. All I can hope for is that they will one day all die out or EVOLVE into thinking, rationale human beings but from what I see of the growth of the evangelical movement I doubt that will ever happen. You would think after the failures of the last 8 years (and their rise to prominence and influence in the years before that) that their way would be discredited. I speak of the political right in the US and their guns and god mentality. Just watched a scary documentary about the disappointment many of them feel about the election of President Obama and thankfully it was only 40 minutes long. I can only take so much misinformation and brainwashing and I am fearful especially now that they now longer are cheerleaders for a failed administration but have a percieved enemy to focus their hatred upon while being encouraged by the likes of Savage, Limbaugh, Beck and Fox News.

2 comments:

Wings1295 said...

It is a scary world we live in sometimes.

Hannah said...

I get sad when I think about how much further ahead humanity would be in all aspects if it wasn't for idiotic religious fundamentalism.

Oh and using "Archie" to push your ignorant agenda, for shame!