Sunday, April 5, 2009

Make Your Own


This is very cool. The guys at INSTRUCTABLES have the step by step instructions to creating you own glowing Green Lantern power ring. Now I am a total know-nothing in the shop but this would make a great project for anyone into metals. I suspect that when the live action feature film debuts in the next couple of years that these will be a must have item for fanboys like me. Knowing the marketing geniuses of Hollywood who care more about attatched products than the films themselves, there is no doubt they will be making these. Hell, even movie failures like THE SHADOW and THE PHANTOM (both which I love) had high quality rings released with the films (both of which I have).




http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-make-a-Green-Lantern-ring--including-a-glow/

3 comments:

Bubbashelby said...

I just re-watched The Shadow the other day and was surprised that it held up to the fond memories I have of it. I have fond memories of The Phantom too, so I'll have to track that one down soon as well!

Wings1295 said...

Not a big Lantern fan, but those are very cool.

Nicole said...

Wings, we should make some!
Oh yeah!