Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Deadly P.U.M.A.


From GM which totally needs a good idea these days comes the P.U.M.A. which is a combination of the Segway and a powered wheelchair. I can't see how this would appeal to anyone - well enough to fill the need for cheap, reliable transportation. It goes 35mph and has a rechargeable battery that lasts for 35 minutes but one bump in traffic and you are road kill despite a titanium rollbar. And I can see many calls from the tow companies to pull your lame machine out of the snowdrifts which you are going to be finding youself in. Universities and Hospitals or places with hurge exposed camps like Military Bases could possibly benefit from these vehicles. Thankfully this is only a prototype but can we stop wasting time on these crap concepts and high concepts and just make something truly practical that runs on a fuel less toxic than gasoline or diesel.(water engine anyone?) or develop a hydrogen or electric fuel cell that is practical. M.I.T are full of kids that can create a solar powered vehilce that can cross North America. Or dump the whole idea of road travel and create my DAMN ROCKET PACK ALREADY. My old college buddy Mark reminded me that the first practical rocket pack premiered at the SuperBowl over thirty years ago. FUCK IT..I wan't to be the Rocketeer NOW. Include an outfit like this with every rocket pack purchase and any middle aged man with a midlife crisis will buy it because these is nothing like a rocket pack to creat the pussy magnet.




GIVE ME MY ROCKET PACK SO I CAN DRESS LIKE THE ROCKETEER BITCHES! And my demands are non-negotiable

No comments: